We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you and your family. Our team will be coming back on June 8, 2020 to start scheduling your next visit.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
1. We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and you’ll be asked those same questions again when you’re in the office.
2. You may be asked to wait outside our office or in your car and call us when you arrive and then wait for a call back to let you know when you can enter the office.
3. Anyone accompanying the patient to the office will be required to wait outside unless they are needed to assist the patient.
4. Patients must bring and wear face mask when in the office .
5. We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic.
6.Physical distance of at least 2 meters will be required by anyone inside the office, except when providing care.
Rest assured all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment call or email our office at 416-595-5490, email@example.com (Toronto) 647-951-8888, firstname.lastname@example.org (Etobicoke)
We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
Dr. Yolanda Cruz & Team