The Sheraton Centre Hotel is a wheelchair accessible building including main entrance.
Main public entrance located at 123 Queen Street West (Main hotel entrance).
Wheelchair accessible washrooms: available on the Concourse Level of the Sheraton Hotel
- Sheraton Centre Valet Parking
– Covered valet is available for $48 CAD per day with full in and out privileges
- Local Downtown Toronto Pay Parking Lots
- Within close proximity of Sheraton Hotel, there are several pay-lots that offer parking options from the half hour – overnight.
If you are interested in downtown Toronto parking lots within proximity click here
Green P Parking located at 110 Queen Street West (Nathan Phillips Square Garage) is directly connected to The Sheraton Centre Hotel.
Our Accessibility Policy – (Accessibility Policy for Dr. Yolanda Cruz)
Questions about the accessible facilities and parking please call (416) 595-5490.
Pay and Display – City Street Parking are available along side 1 and 3 Marine Parade Drive
FREE Underground Garage Parking – for access to the underground visitor’s parking
- Contact Concierge by pressing the “Call” button on the black post at the booth at
3 Marine Parade Drive.
- Advise Concierge you’re going to Dr. Yolanda Cruz’s dental office and visitor’s parking is required.
- Drive forward towards the stop lights at the ramp. The light will change from red to green to indicate the garage door is open. Use caution and keep to the right when driving down the ramp.
- Visitors are to park under 5 Marine Parade Drive in the spaces signed “Heartstone Visitor Parking” #6 to 11, 14 to 26, 29 to 36 and 38 to 52. Enter at door to Retail Elevators, on the right under 3 Marine Parade Drive garage. Press the “Call” button on the post near the retail elevator door to contact Concierge and obtain entry to the building.
Questions about the accessible facilities and parking please call (647) 951-8888.